Connecting eligible patients to medication at no cost
Sanofi Patient Connection™ can provide medication at no cost if you meet program eligibility requirements. This component of the program is made possible through the Sanofi Foundation for North America.
In order to be eligible for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or resident and be under the care of a licensed healthcare provider authorized to prescribe, dispense and administer medicine in the U.S.
- You must have no insurance coverage or access to the prescribed product or treatment via your insurance
- You must not be eligible for Medicare or Medicaid. If you are enrolled in Medicare Part D, view eligibility criteria here.
You must meet the following financial criteria:
- Annual household income of ≤250% of the current Federal Poverty Level for all non-oncology/non-hematology products. View Financial Eligibility information.
- Annual household income of ≤500% of the current Federal Poverty Level for all non-oncology/non-hematology products. View Financial Eligibility information.